Tuesday, September 4, 2012

11 "Techcessful"

1.  I certainly like and will use google docs, translateit!, maxjournal, and online dictionaries.  Regardless of how big the leap to digital, a leap starts somewhere.  I am transitioning from dictionaries to locate vocabulary to using ipads and online dictionaries.  Will also practice journal conversations on the ipad.

2.  I already have enjoyed using more technology in my classroom but I know I need to expand and learning needs to become more interactive and more student tech. centered.  There is that saying, lead, follow or get out of the way.  I hope I can be part of the lead group or at least follow where others have gone before to make my classroom more "techcessful".

3.  I truly enjoyed 11 Tools.  I did not know what to expect.  I was presently surprised with the information and tools presented.  More importantly, I plan to use the tools and continue to use the 11 Tools Site as a source for information.

Thanks SBISD.


No comments:

Post a Comment